View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 11:32 AM   #8
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Ok Allen verse is hard for me to vote on. From what I'm gathering with the 1st two bars Sound was ran off the site by Strika & his homie name Julio because they were trying to come for him irl? Strika from pg county, right? & Josh is from the V, right? That's a 295 or 495 or even i95 south trip so it wouldn't be far fetched. If someone has the time, pls link me. Btw, add me back on fb josh.

I will edit w.vote. just wanna make sure I hv my facts straight.

Ok.

i kno ur Sound pussy..strikta's boy had u terrified w/ cannons of heat
cuz Yukon everyone here but u hauled ass wen julio was tryna throw hands in the V
u dont bust heat.. im shootin u in sections, abusin u w/ weapons
cuz that fake gun u Durid will have a priest readin at ur funeral procession
real rap u'll "Wake Up In The Sky" after AK rips ya verses
i'll snap on u like a Kodak, Black & these uppercutts'll hit picture perfect

Vs

Stick up! Let’s see what the bread bout. Either give up the cash or the lead out/
Gun pointed ya Nike cap...if it ain’t enough funds...I’ll make the check bounce/
Moddin w/ Zelph? I don’t even talk to 12. Rope around ya neck...throw u off the ledge/
I’ll have you hanging by a thread for tryna help a pig...that’s charlottes web/
You a known snitch - no tellin what this narc’ll say. For that you gettin slaughtered, snake/
If I catch him mic’d up - the razor cut em...n leaving Nixon wires like watergate/
Known shooter! Whole block say Jerry wylin. I’ll Creep up n get very violent/
No mask! You see I it flash without the disguise...then I Barry Allen/

This was close but I would have to edge out jb here. Back & feed on the Eric gardner bar ultimately made me decide not to quote it although from what I've been told by a few people, shit was def facts . I felt jb verse a bit more which s why he gmv.

Last edited by Suthaveli; 05-13-2019 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Edit in vote.