View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 04:52 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Immolate look at this..

How old are you... and you can say whatever you feel comfortable with enough but since I'm taking the time to write this and taking you seriously, take my advice and it doesn't mean anything.

As a kid, while I was on these forums meaning before I was 18 I got charged with possession with intent to distribute and unlawfully carrying a firearm. It was no big deal the internet barely existed and the books were sealed or whatever on being someone under 18. Graduated HS of course, really graduated no GED bullshit. Went to community college didn't finish, sold and did opiates.. mainly oxycontin until I was like 25. Never got in any trouble at all but I was a bad person. Left NY... went to Michigan with this girl... quit opiates cold turkey.

I never liked drinking, I would nah mean like if a girl dragged me to the bar or friends or at some party yeah. But that was once a month max and I didn't like it. Well, long story short I'm 32 have 2 duis 2 assault on police officers have done a year and 9 months in prison for it. Because the 2 duis were really close together. I drink way way less than I used to and I feel good or I had a good day if I only drink like 10 beers, I'd take a picture of whats right next to me... its a Meijers bag with 4 Natty Daddy 24 oz cans i've already had.. I don't even know, a lot... 2 airplaine bottles of evan willaims whiskey.. and I'm not even drunk.

I'm to the point to where if I don't drink within a few hours of me waking up my hands shake and shit. Its way worse than drugs. Its better in the sense that when I did drugs, everyday I'd have to sell, meet pieces of shit that disgusted me, steal etc. I don't have to do that now, booze is cheap and I can more than afford it... but I was way more in control of myself on drugs than I am now. If that makes any sense.. its horrible and I hope you aren't to the point I'm at. If you aren't where I'm at with drinking, don't get there man, that's my point.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote