View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 01:19 AM   #55
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

this shit bothers me a little bit... and I have to admit I haven't been the upmost checking on these things... ive got bigger fish to fry in my life although I know its important I saw some cnn news update say about how trump killed the guy... and then I saw that basically Iran loves that guy.. like way more than their leader... and from what I know it had something to do with that burning of the embassy in iraq which was them etc..

thing is I don't know when the US is going to figure out they're with a bee hive of an ancient culture that has existed far far before the US... I was 23..24.. maybe 24 during the war I sad fuck it i'll join... I took the asvabs and the recruiter guy who picked us up was me and like 4 hella nerdy white dudes and i'm like fuck... I know i'm not dumb but damn I know they're going to kill me on the test... like... a joke, killed them...I dunno what my score was but it was high.. low in math and super high in everything else just like my act's were. And obviously physically me vs. them isn't anything .. and I trained with them like pre boot camp thing... and then before I really had to sign I just ghosted.. because this is war time.. and I'm not sure if I could pass a drug test and i'm not sure if I wanted to do it anyway... they'd put a vest and a gun on me and and would be real shit.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote