White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Jesus man @Ouch. Put that glass dick down, will you?

Otherwise.. Hi everybody

Edit..
@pharoah...

If my memmory serves me well, which in most cases, it does not.. Then there was a so called"kamakaze" explosion that was actually not a kamakaze scenario -but was fed to the press like one just to paint a picture of some act/s of terror for our citizens to give our gov an excuse for such a devastating response. Something along those lines.. Cant remember fully. Maybe a sunken US navy ship or some shit. Again.. I could be a bit off. Its been quite sometime since i had my nose into all this kind of shit.

Its a lot like how we painted hussein, mind you hussein was no saint.. But he was not all we made him out to be.. We just wanted the oil and the cash and we had to make him look a certain way to forcefully take it and seem justified.

Same as 9/11.. The bush administrations are gooood at what they do, old man bush senior former head of our cia sure knows a thing or two about smoke and mirrors i would say... Not to mention the gullibility of the average american is so high that its almost impossible to fail at herding you like a fucking sheep, with your glass dicks hanging from your mouth in a cloud of cock and balls shaped crack and crystal meth smoke which just keeps you dazed and confused, dont it ouch? Immolate? Say something now, pls.

So dont you all for one minute think our government is not crooked and doesnt sing songs to the tune of pulling the wool over your eyes for justification purposes in times of war and murder.. They 100% do and the avergae american numbskull laps it up like its all fact... Probably cause weve seen it in a movie or something and theres no way that couldnt be real, right? Nah. The government wouldnt do that to our tax payers.. And take advantage of us and our morrals that way? Nahhh, no way -right? Gtfoh sheep

Last edited by Geno; 01-05-2020 at 06:21 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote