Old 01-06-2020, 05:57 PM   #17
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

It's not at all. It's just not something we can prevent, just delay.

On paper if the entire world got together and stopped all carbon emissions and went completely solar/wind whatever and we set up carbon capturing building filter things (and or just I dunno planted TREES) we might be able to stave it off and regulate it.

India will never do that, they are booming under their own industrial revolution. China would never do it. Tons of third world countries on the come up can't do that.

So all these first world countries pretending they can stop it are doing nothing but hamstringing their own production and output in the Hope's of delaying it. But there is no point. The climate is changing, it will not make the world uninhabitable but places will be different, ocean levels will rise etc.

Just look at Egypt. It used to be tropical like 13k years ago and is now a desert. Off the coast entire cities are underwater that were booming thousands of years ago and forgotten

We as humans will move and adapt. Let's get this fucking money