View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 05:29 AM   #49
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Nigga. Get a good job that pays ur support and still allows you to pay rent. Once u find that u will be surprised how hard it is to fuck that up. Eapecially if its a cake ass job like i found. I got lucky. But still. I used to be exactly like you. Probably worse dude. Cause i was out breaking law like a mother fucker to support my habits and wilding out. But it all balanced out to have a bad job man. Not being able to provide for yourself even though you work a 9-5 takes a heavier toll mentally then you even realize. And once you find better. Something that actually allows you to pay rent and feed yourself even after child support. Well. Thats when u man the fuck up cause its either man up or go right back where u were. Shit. Idk. Folks may dissagree. But you need a better job dude.
weren’t you abusing dick pills and not heroin tho?
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote