View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 06:10 AM   #14
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
The Greatest to Ever Text is making an appearance in 2020. I think it's safe to safe to say 2020 is looking up.
wow ya really dick riding him.... he's far far from the greatest... but I will admit that he can write and he's got some good lines... im not going to dispute that... but the greatest? hell nah

if I have a good day I could beat him and thats a fact

Props to blue for continuing on the league and stuff though, I couldn't do it.

But it is mad cool that even to this day that people carry the torch and make new leagues and stuff... because I really like doing this... and if I lose or win i'm very mad about it... it really means something to me.... im 34 and if I play basketball and someone beats me... im going to be very very angry... at myself and the other person... somewhat the same thing on here I don't care if its corny or not, but I take this shit serious... niggas arent going to beat me
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote