View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 09:55 AM   #17
Vengeance

Vengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant futureVengeance has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
lol yea i dont remember much from the era, i was never on bboys, went to PR from rapleagues in like 05-06 or something. i just remember you getting into it in political discussions and i was like 15-16 and didn't care about any of that at all was too busy being a fuckup to pay attention so i just assumed

lama disappeared, this is like the 2nd or 3rd iteration of this site, it mightve started pre 2012, there was bragginwrites inbetween as well
Ah yeah, I thought you might've been around at the end of b-boys but were mostly active when PR was kicking off. It feels weird to remember stuff that you didn't know you knew. Yeah, a few of us talked politics quite a lot on there and I recall you not giving a shit about it. For sure age can influence that - at 15-16 I didn't have a clue about politics.

I see. Lama was active and organised quite a lot of stuff.

Yep, I remember BragginWrites somehow too. Foggy memory.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote