Old 06-21-2020, 10:11 AM   #1062
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
I signed up but dipped when I saw what the talent was like. You’re way off, fella — I am, and always have been, one of the more welcoming in terms of different styles. Writing is writing. Bars are bars. Nice to see you’re racist, though. What are you inferring? That Black people like trash bars?

Congratulations on having battle rappers take five minutes to write can and stick lines on Twitter.

I’m not doing this again. You’re cool. Just keep the passive aggressive comments to a minimum in votes.
I'm inferring that you got put in the beginners division. Same as JB, Dy and myself was at one point. Talent? Lololol. Ok Brodie. You're welcoming in terms of style but saying congrats on writing stick and can bars? Black people like trash bar wtf? I'll also say what I want when I want nigga. Never tell me to do anything Brodie. We having a conversation like grown folk

And if you can tell me this site would work in battle culture you blind....Kobe bars and George Floyd style bars, smdh. Voting off flow and multis...lmao

We good bruv...you dipped and couldn't hang. We Gucci. No need to be pissy about not being included.