Thread: Fireworks
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 11:28 PM   #15
Culture
Beast

Battle Record: 3-0

Culture has a brilliant futureCulture has a brilliant futureCulture has a brilliant futureCulture has a brilliant futureCulture has a brilliant futureCulture has a brilliant futureCulture has a brilliant futureCulture has a brilliant futureCulture has a brilliant futureCulture has a brilliant futureCulture has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
I dont see what the fireworks conspiracies end game would be?
If the conspiracy is right, we're not going to know what the end game is until it happens, and by then it will be too late. I'm not trynna say bill gates has extra terrestrials on his payroll and they're all putting together a 4th of july bbq to resurrect tupac with 5g.

I already listed the possibilities

Maybe it's the U.S. government or maybe it isn't. Maybe it's an orchestrated attack from some other country or a terrorist organization directed toward U.S. citizens. They see that there's a massive pandemic going on, and what better way to capitalize on it in a way that's technically legal other than to set off fireworks every night and deprive people of sleep. Sleep is necessary for your immune system, if you deprive people of sleep, more people will get infected and the more people who are infected, the more people are going to die.

Maybe they're trying to get people desensitized to the sound of explosions. If you're constantly hearing fireworks every night on end, organizations could go out and commit a mass shooting with next to no one suspecting anything because hearing loud bangs in succession has been the norm for weeks.

Maybe it's some governing body behind the prison system, because while everyone's currently calling to defund the police, they can start up domestic disturbance and prove that "Hey, if you don't have us you're gonna be stuck with this". I can live with that.

The fact is NY has had 12,582 noise complaints versus 17 from last year at the same time. There's no doubt that the fireworks are happening and with much more frequency and over a longer period than they ever have in the past.

I've given you 3 different possibilities that don't necessarily have anything to do with each other. I'm not saying ANY of them right. This type of shit is a common military torture method. There are more possibilities such as trying affect the psyche of the American people for some nefarious reason that I can't even conceive in my mind.

Again, I'm not saying any of these are right. What I am saying is that every one of them makes more sense than college kids from multiple cities all paying thousands of dollars for a lifetime supply of fireworks and setting them off literally every night for 2+ weeks straight. Some of these are in states that don't even have legal fireworks and require driving to other states to buy them. That's not normal behavior, and the fact that it's in isolated different cities with no relation to one another is a massive tell that something's up.

Last edited by Culture; 06-24-2020 at 11:30 PM.
Culture is offline   Reply With Quote