View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 01:45 AM   #20
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Resin MC -

Pretty good battle verse; I enjoyed this battle verse a lot. I really enjoyed this battle verse. It was quite good and accessible. I do enjoy the multi-syllabic rhymes and flow. And I enjoy the rhyme scheme and multi-syllabic rhymes. I enjoy a lot about this verse. I enjoyed this circuit breaker line and the junkyard dog line. Everything was really well done here. There wasn't many flaws. Good work on this. Good work, man. Keep writing!

Wanderer -

I really enjoyed this verse, it was quite good. I really enjoyed this verse, it was quite good. I enjoyed this verse quite a bit. Good work, on everything. I enjoyed a lot about this verse. My favorite lines were the 'clicking on fruit' and the philosophy line. Good work on this piece. Good work, Wanderer.

I really good battle here, I have to go with Wanderer.

V/ Wanderer.