View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 10:59 PM   #1
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future
Default When does something become immoral to do with dating in 2020?

This is probably the biggest mistake of my life, coming to you guys for advice. But some of you seem to be experienced with this dating stuff, so any thoughts would be cool. Haven't dated (or barely had any contact with women romantically or sexually) for 2-3 years now because it's time consuming and mentally draining so I put it aside after my past relationship. But it gets boring staying single for too long so I'm back into the game again but rusty af on everything inbetween

"Just be honest" is what I've heard, so I am, not that I wouldn't be either but you know. There's layers to that too. "People often date more than one in the beginning, just be ready to be real about it as well", so I decided that I should give it a go.

However, I got to the conclusion that I only want to date 1 at a time even if it isn't that serious like I've always done. But fate has it that my initial idea is happening regardless. Went on a really successful date yesterday after matching last Saturday on Tinder, we've planned to meet up again for lunch on Tuesday. However, there's this other Tinder chick I talked a lot with in August. She said she could be bad at answering on Tinder sometimes, I foolishly said "I don't think you've been that bad at replying". She didn't reply to it for almost a month so I sent her a message Monday this week: "Believe you now, what's your snapchat?" Which she gave, and we got to talking on the phone a few days ago, and talked again today, so we've planned to meet up on Wednesday.

Bonus: I've also went on a lot of walks and trips with some other girl now and then throughout the summer. I think her ex from the UK is visiting her now which is great. We made it clear in the beginning that we're only going out on hikes and stuff as friends. We went out on town and fucked as friends too 3 weeks ago or something, went on another hike after and had no contact for a couple weeks now. I think she'll send a message for a hike again soon tho. How much do you guys tell or keep for yourselves in terms of shit like this if you should be asked? How truthful would YOU be, and how early would you state them facts? Obviously I'm not going to cheat or anything, but you know, don't really want to lose a friend either. I don't mind being honest and I'd also understand it if anyone I'm interested in would like me to cut that contact as there's been more going on. I don't want it to seem like I kept things hidden from them in the start, but people I know don't really care much for the types of hikes and trips in nature we go on

Probably seem like a humble brag, probably is too now that I think about it, idc as I'm genuinely a little confused about wtf is going on cus this area of dating is new to me. What'd you do?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 09-25-2020 at 11:15 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote