View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 03:34 PM   #5
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Ive only recently become a little bit of a player. I hooked up with this chick a few months back, I've been growing my hair for a year and have immediately seen more interest from the opposite sex. As of 2 weeks ago, i was juggling 3 chicks at a time without the use of Tinder. One thing I've learned is there is a balance. You can't be too clingy, and you can't be too uniterested either. I'm still working on that.

As it turned out, the girl i really wanted ended up being the only one im talking to now. If i hadn't been trying to juggle 3 other chicks, i would have driven off the one i wanted. As such, things are great now.

One thing I've learned about "honesty" is they only want the highlights. You can talk about your feelings, you can talk about your past. But obviously if you tell them about the other girls it's not going to work.

I hooked up with my gf the first time a month ago. It was amazing. 3 days later i hooked up with another chick. I was severely disappointed in the OTHER woman. It did not satisfy my hunger like the girl i want did. What's fun about that, she actually brought up the fact that after we hooked up, me being cold-ish made her re-think our situation and now we're together and in love.

2020 women want to "keep it casual" until they feel like you're not as interested than you were at first. It's basically the cliche, they dont know what they want till it's not there anymore.

I truly honestly believe i would never have been as happy as i am now if i wasn't still "shopping around" until she decided to make the leap into a relationship.

They may not know WHY they all the sudden want you. But my theory is the pheromones of other women are still on you even after you shower and change clothes. If you can get one woman off, the other women instinctively want you too.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote