View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 04:25 PM   #13
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

lol, you're acting as if I don't consider that to be pretty high probability already, dude. I live in Norway, we rank pretty fucking high (at top in the world some years ago? Probably still pretty high up there) in terms of one night stands and sex in general. We're pretty cool about it all and only take this shit seriously once we've had "the talk". I'm not bothered by it. I just know where my own limits go and what I want to do, IDC what they do as long as they're honest when push comes to shove on a committed level when that is reached

Fuck outta here with your "psychic" abilities into my mind, you're the least person on this board to ever be right about prediction of anything going on with people, lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 10-02-2020 at 04:31 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote