View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 12:47 PM   #8
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
I’ll pull up in your yard and tear down your signs while you hide in your corner
But your so fuckin left you don’t need to advertise that your a biden supporter.
huh? what do u mean here by being left aside from the political angle? getting left like knocked out? this is too vague bro. why did u even decide to go politcal at all i have no clue
You bringing death to all is a plot hole, your only victims are the same amateurs.
You're like ghostface in the scream movies, you're never killing the main characters.
hmm I like what u tried to do, but u didnt set it up right, this could have been nice points for creativity and thinking out the box
You know what happens when you get bodied fucker? You stay at the first level.
If you show up to battles, you still get the graveyard, worse than ur work schedule.
thats fire, u should have put the quote right above this and opened the verse with it. could of worked great bro
Fuck your excuses, when I no show I’m leaving a son like when ur father stepped out.
We can compare your verses to the year 2020, except they’ve been a larger let down.
nah man this is so boring
You must be spamming nudes, because of all the pussy that I see when you post.
Want your 2nd amendment taken away? I’ll give u an example why you need it the most.
wtf r u talking about srsly

@FGR
Quote:
Originally Posted by FGR View Post
Fgr will break every bone in your body. Twist ya spine till it bends
Leave you in a full white cast like the actors on FRIENDS
ok
Jab, jab, punch... Fuck spitting a rhyme
My punches putting a stop to eviction like paying rent on time
you gotta do more with these ideas
After the first hit.. You won't be able to handle another
punches leaving you owen won like wins from bret harts brother
lol ok
I'm heavy with the hits.. while he's barely considered sick
Not only is he soft as fuck but Eva bitch like that mendez chick
eh
The glock is loaded bitch... so Would you just die please
Before I'm forced to pop E faster that clubs in the late 90s
no
FGR i love your style when it works. when it dont it falls super flat. i would try to do one complicated punch a week if i was u. just a small amount of diversity in the verse would do u wonders

evic dont ever waste time dissing a sig. that was a low brow move and rarely works. kudos on trying to work up ammo on him but when u gamble on a angle and it misses it can really bring the crickets out. his sig isnt political its a cage reference. keep at it tho I saw some potential in there

vote fgr