View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 06:45 PM   #14
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inno View Post
Don't think tourney wins/loss go on your record
It does, or at least sometimes? I remember my battle record being updated during the Swag & Flow tourney quite a while back (if I remember correctly, it was the first time I got cred on something that isn't topicals so those W's meant a little bit to me even though I didn't make it that far. That's why I remember it and always assumed tourneys got counted too)

That said, the the rest of my battle record is 95% AOWL/Topical leagues & tourneys. But sometimes people are slacking on updating it or forgetting to update everyone. Can't blame anyone tho, there's a lot of people to keep in mind + life & other responsibilities on the side. I've asked for an update during one of the first AOWL's and then it got updated with an apology for forgetting.

Feel free to correct me if my mind is playing tricks on me tho

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 11-03-2020 at 06:49 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote