Thread: WEEK TEN CHAT
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 04:20 AM   #6
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
Yeah I got you. My fault for procrastinating last week, but I feel so robbed tho lol.

Next time you're getting max lines, fuck the bullshit.
It's not the length that did it although it can help, and you didn't get robbed. Saying this so you'll be able to make the changes needed to snatch some votes. Experience and more writing in general is what got him the w that week. I wanted to vote for you but that wouldn't have been been based on what I had in front of me. Figure out the last piece of the puzzle and you'll get to that next level of writing where you get that win

If anyone got robbed that week it was @Adverse for having to push the league forward and didn't want to settle on a tie or give himself the win, but imo he had the better verse that week

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o