View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 08:46 PM   #9
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quicker then usual vote, sorry.

Witty - Half of this verse had some really dope flow, the other half was a tad corny to me and read as extremely rushed evidenced by the simple errors of miss spelling "He" as "be" along with two other simple errors as this. Also didn't like the chopped sentence into two lines ..."Begged he'd send someone to play with"...This disrupted flow for me. As for the story, from middle on it picked up and was decent. But the begining was just lacking to me. All in all it seemed like you just posted something for the sake of NOT no-showing, but still, compared to last weeks saga this week you took a major step backwards IMO.

Dead - This verse was really nice start to end. But the topic wasn't so much as touched on until the final four lines. The imagery was really good, the visuals from the beach and city of the "king/ruler" was fairly vivid as I read. The flow was pure as hell, never stuttered or wavered. This verse in its entirety was one of the more fluid pieces I've read all season. I could sit down, read this, and with out stopping until its over understand the entire verse and concept. I might not be correct, but you wrote in a way that anyone can take from it. To me, it was simply end of government, and a man born into high position simply brought it from the ashes and created his own army and is simply seizing land and population at will.

Vote - Deadman, although I hated the use of the topic to be honest.

TUPAC SHAKUR