View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 10:33 AM   #126
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

The video has been uploaded to YouTube for 7 years or something now. It's not like it isn't already there. I just chose to go back on something cus it no longer interests me anymore. However, might be up for grabs at a later notice. I won't delete it, so perhaps some time in the future.

In order to tryhard I want to be fully inspired, like I was back then when I first posted the idea. I'm just not anymore. Sucks you use too much time to reply to something. You deprived this forum of something to potentially ridicule if you won, not me.

There is no debt to something that wasn't agreed upon in a timely fashion. Gtfo and wait till I'm up for it again

That said tho, I like that you challenge me on it. Wish I wasn't in such a cramped time and headspace atm. If those are excuses to you then whatevs. We'll have a wager match eventually, just don't know when I can assigj myself to a proper piece yet. You're not one I can just write something on my phone vs if it should be a proper battle, and I want to give my last efforts on aowl before life changes drastically for me. I might update the forum on mu upcoming project and you'll probably understand why then

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 03-10-2021 at 10:48 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote