View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 07:15 PM   #9
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
manny's fought giants before. margrito and dela hoya were both much larger than him. oscar i'd even say is a better boxer than spence and manny dismantled him. Of course this was pacquaio from 10 years ago so... he did beat Keith who i personally think is one of the best boxer of current time.
And of course you leave out that del la Hoya was old and severely weight drained right? That was the golden boy that was retirement and weight drained Oscar after floyd beat him. Margarito was subpar without plaster of Paris for hand wraps. You have 2 weak points and Oscar is no where near as strong and muscular as erol spence is. Spence will not be weight drained like Oscar was nor will he be past his prime per say. Yes erol had a bad accident but he is working through it. Like I said I haven't really sat down and thought this one through. This week I'm a sit down and review the tale of the tape my friend. Then ill give my educated guess/prediction.

Keith looked like shit vs Paxman and got knocked down. He takes too many lay offs had he fought pac after the garcia win itd a been a diff story. But thats thurmans own fault all these injuries and long lay offs he is no spring chicken anymore. Pac is special not just anyone is gonna beat him even and aged Pac man he still has some left in the tank
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"

Last edited by Clout; 08-07-2021 at 07:17 PM.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote