View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 03:07 AM   #15
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
many had to go up two weight classes so he was not anywhere near his natural fight weight (at the time), Oscar only went down one so if anyone was at a weight disadvantage, it would be pacquiao. I'll give you that oscar isn't a strong as spence, but he's a better boxer. Spence best boxing demonstration was against Mikey and even then you can see the contrasts in skill between him and delahoya. We've seen big motherfucker trying to outmuscle pacquaio and it doesn't look so good. ask Margarito and cotto who both essentially just planned to punk manny. they ended up looking like potatoes. Spence is even more flat-footed than those two guys. it would be like fighting a statue for manny. And manny's been in the ring with a fighter who hit harder than spence in One Time. People who spar and fought both keith and spence said that thurman is the harder hitting welterweight. should be a dope fight. I'm sure we'll be here for the recap.
U clearly aren't experienced in this. Del la Hoya weighed under 147 due to a catch weight...he was weight drained and old. Cotto was under 147 lbs for that fight because manny was Mr. Catch weight he never fought those two at their natural weights or at 147 lbs. He fought them for a 147 lbs title and made those guys weigh under 145 lbs.......let this sink in. Why are you fighting hamps at 147 lbs but refuse to fight them weighing in at 147 lbs? The fact you didn't mention the catch weights shows you don't know boxing and are just bored due to quarantine and are trying to hop in on this keen discussion on the sweet science. This is not your sport. Two big bloopers there my friend. Again stop mentioning washed up Margarito. Margarito needed plaster of paris hand wraps..do you even know what plaster of Paris is? You didn't even mention it in ur rebuttal....Mann @Amen @Aero get this nigga a sippily cup and a high chair he ain't rdy to talk to the gods

KEITH THURMAN HASNT BEEN ONE TIME IN A LONG TIME. He is not a power puncher. His ko ratio plummeted as soon as he fought the top dogs of the division. 140 lbs manuel hits harder he visibly hurt Paxman in every fight they had and even ko'd when pac was sub 37 yrs old.....at 42 yrs of age bro thurman couldn't even buzz the filipino bambino
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"

Last edited by Clout; 08-11-2021 at 03:17 AM.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote