View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 11:16 AM   #16
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

sick sick battle. ive read both verses twice and had a damn hard time picking a winner. I mean this was epic and its a damn shame its not getting the attention it deserves. if only the champ match is this good. but I doubt it will be.

witty- I loved the take on the topic. had the really graphic imagery. I saw everything you put down. painted the picture real well. the flow was vicious. the story telling was supreme. awesome verse all around. you fucktard.

dead- well this was equally insane. flow was fluid and structure was complex. would sound dope on a beat. word choice top notch. sick verse my dude.

overall- im not sure ive ever read two verses that I thought were so evenly matched against each other. I loved them both. id say tie, but that's gay. im gonna go with witty here because all things even I enjoyed his story just a little more then deads narrative.

vote- witty

thanks for the reads guys