View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #10
patrown
‹^›ô¿ô‹^›

Battle Record: 13-19

patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown
Send a message via AIM to patrown

nigma-i can't figure out where to go to research. can tell there's a lot going on.. and am curious. looking forward to a break down so i can see what these allusions mean.
it would take me a few hours to figure it out on my own, and i will if i have to.. just not today. the only book i can think of to research this all is quite large. a bit of slant rhyme, paired with some humongous syllable counts made this hard for me to like. i in turn can appreciate the approach. refreshing, hard to grasp all around. so i'll chew on it a while. thank you for the time invested. every monster piece goes over someones head. my bad.
someone break this down that gets it eh? @Coup? buddy? =)

frank - i like this. end of days not too heavily reliant on imagery, but still had enough to keep me interested.

a vandalizing dribble

you don't really give a fuck. that's whatsup. i respect that. there were some points, i was nevertheless upset by a lack of rhyme. spiritual advisor stuck out, por ejemplo.
"clinks with clues" "drenched in the miserable" .. describing a drop of 1000 degrees as "a deep recluse" - this kind of wording makes up for it in the end, imo. you go against the grain just enough to draw me in and managed to go somewhere with that negative attention. my kind of topical, through and through. enjoyed the end in particular.

/v frank - i understood his piece and was more entertained from beginning to end.
even if i did understand nigma's, i really like the way frank's was set up and would have a hard time voting against it on anyone's best day.