- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Who says shit like “Keeping text alive” you’re a nerd if you think this shits important.
When it comes to concepts dom so stiff you’ll think he’s suffering from rigor mortis.

I’ve seen punchlines revolve around the idea of competitions stiff/rigid mortis before in truth, this one needed some sort of twist on it or something added to lift it up and beyond that really but this one to me is just a fairly straight jab thrown with little weight behind it, I didn’t feel like it really did any damage to your opponents it was more of a generic insult that could have been applied to anyone by swapping the name out, I would have preferred something personal either against one or both of those guys off-rip.

We’re the OG you’re the fuckin variants, if you had a name, we’re dragging it in dirt.
The only transaction is when dom and aero parade around in their favorite skirt.

This was better, slightly more comedic and taking their pen, it wasn’t a huge hit but it had a payoff and it was worded better than the last for sure.

Im killin ur family. Watch As your kin is floating by me
Switch gears, Once he see’s the kardashian trouble like kim, khloe& Kylie

Car Dash he in trouble LOL this made me laugh to be honest, not a wordplay I would probably have thought of tbh but this is def my fave line from you guys so far in terms of its wording and execution. This one was worded more harshly and delivered well, it has more elements to it that I enjoy overall.

I’ll fuck your girl. There’s no way u have more style than me
Presidential; As soon as I Kamala fur face she smiles with glee

LOL this reminds me of Allen Knight a little to be real, come all over her face? It seems like a bit of a reach but I’ll allow it I guess. You guys picked it up as the verse went on, definitely an improvement towards the end as the verse stepped it up in terms of wording and execution but a sluggish start somewhat. I think bar of the battle here was Dago bi which was a clear standout, both teams had some inconsistency to them but overall I gave the nod to AdvancedPlacement on this one.