Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Hi Cred. You've got a big record there and a few champed slots so I'm surprised I don't know you. I guess we just never were active in a league/tourney at the same time before? Hope you stick around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
Shots to his face, chest n legs. U'll b Surrounded by guns n all beams
More blood than Saw 3. I even got shit Under ctrl like 'all the pressure was on me'
Cool nameplay idea. I wasn't clear on what you meant by 'got shit under control' in the literal sense of the wordplay. Like you got guns under him in addition to all around him at the sides? That's OK. Maybe could around a better way to work it.
Extendo look like a boomerang but a Couple shots'll body this poor bitch
Treat his ass like a YouTube update.. I'm a give dis pussy nigga the short clip
Pretty cool
So forfeit. On ur block wit dat chopper - attachment, for sure muzzled
I see u on dat Corner.. I'm Catchin a Body like u jumped off the turnbuckle
I don't think I get it fully
We do drive bys AND walk ups, ain't no tellin how we blame the heat
Havem scream Shotgun wen I pull up.. n he gon b found dead in the passenger seat
Cool. Seen the 'shotgun' wp before but it's been a while. Worded aggressively here, it was alright.@CtrlF4