Old 07-20-2022, 06:46 AM   #245
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Frank, I wasn't expecting you to vote for me... In fact, I knew you wouldn't. But you literally "judged me" based on entirely different "categories" than my opponent - 0/10 for metaphors and similes? Foreshadowing? The entire piece was LITTERED with foreshadowing, metaphors and wordplay etc. It was a creative narrative unlike anything ANYONE here (including yourself) could think of or create and I'm being penalized because you don't know or care who Ron Goldman is? THAT'S THE POINT YOU FUCKING 'MARK. It's an alternate history that established someone who history knows only as a victim and flips it around.

And HYPER-FUCKING-BOLE? Who judges ANYONE on THAT?

And then you gonna break down NYC using the REAL CATEGORIES and give him high marks. Which in and of itself I don't have an issue with because NYC's verse was astounding and I loved it. But honestly, If I didn't think you were a full on joke before I do now. DUDE, I vote on your pieces FAIRLY and break everything down equally and give you your props where you deserve it. I have even voted for you. You calling my shit a 250 line 0/10 bore-fest is just downright hating and NOT TRUE TO ANYONE who appreciates this hobby of ours. I've champed topical leagues that have 30 line limits before, I am not incapable of "quality over quantity", as you put it - But right now what INTRIGUES me, aka why I'm even here, is writing these long form, theatrical-type sagas. If you guys don't like it, fine. I'll leave. But don't straight up lie about things because my style or who I am doesn't appeal to you.* Your style doesn't appeal to me either but I can APPRECIATE what you bring to the table and my reviews of your work state that clearly.

I'm totally cool with you not voting for me if I'm judged fairly, but I'm not cool with you LYING straight up like this because I call you out on your BS and you don't like me for it.