- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Uni - This one is somewhat familiar to me, I know of the event as the crash was reported worldwide but I’m honestly not all too familiar with the daughter aside from the name. I know little of the incident leading to the crash itself, I just know that it happened and who was involved and that’s the extent of my knowledge really so I apologise if there’s anything glaring obvious to you that I may have missed but basketball just isn’t as popular here as, let’s say, football/soccer for example. It isn’t a sport many of us actively follow and I’d be inclined to say the lives of its superstars even less so. I do remember your previous piece after the helicopter crash, so some of this story is familiar territory to me, though this one is different as it’s told from the eyes of the daughter itself. I didn’t feel like the language used was done so to imitate that of a little girl, like I saw Sym give a nod to, in fact there were times like the use of “minutiae” for example where the vocabulary used wouldn’t likely have been thrown around by most fully grown adults. I certainly didn’t think the writers voice employed was that of a child, rather an author omnipotent but yes - projecting the thoughts and fears of this little girl lost after the crash. There are times when you seemed to flex like you were taking on Frank’s own style somewhat, stacking up the multi syllable rhymes and carrying it over a prolonged period. There were the other obvious nods with the right-aligned one liners and such sprinkled throughout that didn’t escape my notice. The ending was well done I thought, and probably was the strongest note to finish on, what I took from it was as if this were the daughter in spirit form - shortly after the accident perhaps - and not realising that she was, in fact, no longer living. I could be wrong, for sure, but that’s what I took from it. Perhaps trapped in some sort of eternal purgatory unable to move on, caught between the two worlds, taken from one all too soon yet still not ready to accept her final resting place in the other.