View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 12:15 PM   #6
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@Universe
Perhaps I should not care so much. We are after all, internet text strangers. Fact is, I do care. I value your opinion because I respect your craft.

You've got it wayyyy wrong if you think I want you to be less critical of me or my writing.
It's about voting ETIQUETTE dude.
You don't insult other voters based on their vote, &you don't have to insult my intelligence. THAT'S MY POINT

You can vote against me and criticize me.
You've been around. You should know this.

Your fake or passive/aggressive apology and dick-riding accusation, along with the song link at the end are par for the course. You're a dick bro. (And I admit I was to you a bit in the past) Just tone down the dickiness when voting...

Your premise is not necessarily wrong. I tried to finish something and it is certainly not my best work. In a way I do respect that you told me exactly how much you despised it. &You may pull some quality writing out of me with your critique eventually some week, just don't sway or ad hominem in a vote.

Clearer?