View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 08:39 PM   #40
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
"She laughed, handed me back my phone and said, "If this dude's topic was you every week he'd never lose..." then left the room."

Disappointed with you, Lars...
I'll be honest and somewhat self-deprecating, but it may be true. If I had half the talent or 1/50th!! the "drive" of you or Lars as a writer, I'd craft something with you as the topic, prolly go 48 at the risk of being corny. With multis or something. And try to have a good story or viewpoint/critique/outlook... But I don't have that ability. (In THAT respect you may be right). And, if not inspired, I wait until the last moment. These are problems.

It literally takes a special motivation to write for me these days. I'm old now, and when I was 25-early 30s nothing would stop me. Not an excuse, just telling you it's part of it. Fact is, not many are built for the weekly rigors of a league...But people sign you in, you get intrigued, you drop a few votes or comments, hard to sign out as battles are set and tagged, etc.

@Eviction I think you should embrace this "forced labor" and write something... not for FRANK, for yourself and the community at large. Lol.