View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 07:51 AM   #232
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

save
where the grass is greener..
The night blankets the sky in the bat of an eye; words of peace wither away in a battle of cries
War has commenced and our doors will be hit with the forces of sin in only a matter of time
Aircraft missiles swerve passed the heads; bombs bombard the land till' the mass is spread
And here I stand; mother with her son in hand; mind sharp to poke holes in this plan of death
This beautiful boy will not be another passing breath in this vile genocidal overthrow
So I'll fight for his life till' I'm choose to fold, and know he'll stay alive with wholesome growth

I hear the footsteps, they're growing louder by the second, these soldiers have come, rounded with their weapons
*THUD* THUD*, they're at the door, pounding with aggression, my heart's beating, they start breaching, as I'm scouting for an exit!

I see a window; I open it in dismay; when suddenly a soldier spots me like a predator does his prey
I see the killer in his eyes; he's ready to engage; when he aims; cocks back his heavy weapon and sprays..

*BANG* *BANG*...

...But he misses his shot for his sinister plot; I sprint down a river to set for escape!
"After them soldiers, get your weapons in place! These degenerate peasants are getting away!"

The abundance of soldiers are coming in closer, aiming and spraying their guns at my head!
A bullet brushes my neck and I run out of breath, but I won't let my son succumb to his death!

Before I'm killed instantly, I'll set my son on this piece of debris, and send him down the river afloat!
But before I save your precious life; and send you into the night; there's something that I want you to know!

My Son

"Where ever you may go, I know God's shining sun will rise
And the forever growing grass will be greener on the other side"

*BANG*..

Meanwhile from far down the river ...

The day twinkles the sky in the blink of an eye; words of peace prosper in the meaning of life
The future looks bright for the people alive; as their laughter commences; cleaning the strife
When word has spread of the christian genocide; the atheist's and agnostics did not look too surprised
All looked to continue with their lives although nothing had rised; except a woman; who had sympathy in her eyes

Although common sense has released me from pent-up religions
This genocide is a tragedy I wish on no Christian
Limbs on the floor, children ripped up with shells
This cursed day on earth is their own living hell
If only I believed in such heavenly grace
I would pray all this fire and brimstone away...

*Baby Crying*

Ah, what is this that I hear, entering the crevice of my ear?; it's coming from the never ending river near the pier
I look when everything is clear, to find there's not a thing to fear; for it's a beautiful baby boy; of not even a year

He must be a survivor from the mass genocide, for gunshot residue on his head is shown
I refuse to let this child sleep on a bed of stone, so I shall claim his innocent life as my own

Here in this home, hope will never be lost, your voice is heard and dreams are sought
As the spirit of freedom fulfills us all, you'll feel more than the gleam of god

Let the whimsical wind free your soul, illuminating within to ease your toll
Here where you have hold of your destiny, where there's rendered peace to reach your goals

You shall live a prosperous life full of frolic and light; here where the land is sweeter
Here where the sun shines on the path of leaders, on the other side of the river; where the grass is greener..

Last edited by Sinacog; 04-26-2023 at 05:08 AM.
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote