View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 09:03 PM   #43
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

This kind of Eminem verse remix is why he's good for people like me(Majority of the time..[not always]) & Universe like him on a given track: is his quick hitting rhymez 'n flow...we're not fanboy stans, he's just better than amateurs.. @dull boy you signin in next week?, For a test run?...warmup. <Ben Stiller voice> Do it. @Answer long story short - I know Em has a bunch of bad verses and songs, but he also has a bunch of good ones...(with such a long career that can be expected; with so many albums and features..and/or remixes, both legal & created..

Ew. Old Em. Mind as well throw in 50, the only good version of the song...

Let's go. I had to google that Goretex changed his name..

Midnight...Yikes, 3 hours...Out of smokes..

Good luck to all competitors.
@Master Rock
Nice win 2 weeks ago.. You outwrote me in the depth department that week, as far as my ending Vs yours. It's clear to me.

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 01-28-2023 at 10:58 PM.