View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 04:09 PM   #8
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

soul:

dude dope, i love the style of this where they are loose based lines in far as rhyme structure but as far as content they where filled to the brim.. the story itself was subtle and not in your face the way it was delivered and really let you sit there comfortably read it through and through.. the morals ending was dope not too big but it held its own with such a well told story.. i think if i was the call this piece something above other things it was pretty verry child like.. thanks..

diablo:

i love the white privilege revelation at the end it was probably your strongest suit and your natural writers voice you can tell wasnt amateur.. story wise it was dope it read linear and was cool but compared to soules thats what it felt like yours was missing soul just because of how personal he got the reader into his verse where yours kept the reader at a distance with sort of a staggering line style anywhhot still enjoyed..

vote = soule

just style wise came down one appeared rushed one appeared flushed dope gl guys