View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 05:53 PM   #13
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Placeholder for my vote____
This is the first time I read any verse from Soule it was quite surprised by the vivid storyline. Very descriptive in a reaction and told the story very well. There was never any confusion and it was very straightforward. No real chances on bending the reality or metaphors or what not. But it was quite entertaining. Especially how you tried to relate the golden ticket to children at the end. A lot of the writing felt a little too simple at times on the rhyme schemes. But you could tell there's a lot of work put into it overall. All right diablo's verse on the other hand was very technical and had a lot of meat on the bones of the verse. It was a bit dry in regards to not really having an open air to it but I did love the picking the candied cotton line as well as the knitting of wordplay throughout. I guess now we know what it is to be a real oompa loompa lol! I also love how he executed the full circle going back to my privilege in the closer.
Soule verse had more color and was more engaging.Soule verse was like a comic book and Diablo's verse was like a peer reviewed scholarly article. So I went to go analyze the topic again and seen the kid open the wrapper and see it three musketeers logo inside. No one talked about the Three musketeers or whoever they are. Lol! So I guess it doesn't even matter.
….....I will decide the winner once I ponder a little. Give me some time

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz

Last edited by Master Rock; 02-27-2023 at 09:22 PM.