View Single Post
Old 04-22-2023, 05:04 AM   #7
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

I thought this was relatively close actually, I loved that opening line from
Dyna conceptually I just thought maybe ‘flesh and blood’ rather than ‘bones’ would have helped him tie it in to the family aspect a little more, but the idea was fresh as fuck to me. I really liked that idea a lot, Trump Arrest and Bird Exhibit were cool, the closet was my least favourite from you in truth but definitely a solid and consistent verse here, nice wording throughout top to bottom.

R!can has improved a lot since I last read him, Shuttle with the current event was good, I enjoyed the nameplays used here with Tie Dye the top pick for me personally from those as I thought the way it was executed with the payoff at the end worked best for that line. This was close for real, I edged it to Dyna overall for his consistency in both the ideas, his wording, and execution - that opening line of his was LOTB for me too which again gave him a slight nod over R!can here.

Vote - Dyna