View Single Post
Old 04-23-2023, 04:51 PM   #263
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared
Default Sinacog feat. emcee squared - Eye of the Storm [new audio - afternoon topical]

https://soundcloud.com/user-33750237...ernoon-topical

Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
audio Deadline @ 2 -2:15 PM USA ET.

we all know

anyway Now it's more like a harder 2:15 PM on that leeway. @bombArd. 'Stfu'. Let's all be busy like me, HoL.
~
**RMX alternate beat...for ME... Mr. Editor...... NOT for You...go edit something.
Beat is from other Kung thread in Discussion:
http://www.netcees.org/showpost.php?...3&postcount=19

It's 4:50(witty):
I missed MYYY Perfect Standard deadline, by a 45 {NICE try mod-edit to 60**} minutes.
@HOL fuck off
@Pharaohs Army fuck off
@Sinacog Stop spamming as much as Pharaohs used to*(AND YOUR OLD DAYS),until Mods cleaned and got him under countrol, and this, mm Roy Defensive persality started picking some of the good stuff and being productive ...mayve a feww audios rough for scraps...Or the decents polish later... All for the culture and curiosity
@sral @Diablo - U already know - Far0 just monthly - May 1 & June 1....
Anything else....
Anything NBL?...
Well:
p.s.
@Witty
THIS....THIS IS HOW YOU TROLL.
YOU TROLL LIKE ME.
YOU TROLL LIKE LARZ (AND OLD DAYZ ALL THOSE GOOD ONES/Legends/w/e)
WIT, YOURE NOT BAD YOURSELF
SPREE can SEMITROLL BUT HES DECENT MOD, HOST, VOTER, DROPPR
DON'T YOU EVER COMPLIMENT Z.....His who's name we need not speak about being a more efficient troll, or contributor/entertainer for this dying culture...which you've recently selfadmittedly want to see burn to the ground &/or Die. Lol, (in that case)
Ur welcome. and bye 'til my monthly period.

-Early dinner now @5. Right Scripter?
~

Last edited by emcee squared; 04-23-2023 at 04:58 PM. Reason: **
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote