View Single Post
Old 04-23-2023, 09:12 PM   #9
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Promise I’ll do more votes and be more decisive next week. But for some good karma I’ll throw a bit of a TIE vote; sorry can’t call it - keep it open a bit:

Cred
Positives
Decent swag and confidence. A couple gun or weapon/violence punches. Strong (way stronger than ur opponent's) closer, which included a nice short good-fonetics end rhyme. Cool nameflip which happened to use mine. Even if it didn’t selfishly appeal to me it’s well done so nice. Got him on bein' online 2much.
Negatives
Half the verse, mainly opener kinda simple technically. A walk in the park you felt like starting or keying. Few more basic rhymes til you heated up and closed. I know ur a good writer but when ur facing Spree in wk 1 of a luckily popped up league?. Maybe ur just Feelin things out. Bring that heat week two, Now that the pool is bigger. Thx for drop.

Spree
**Editing quick feed on the TIE non-vote**
Both Good and Bad:
Wtf is that closer dude? Absolute dogshit. R u tryin to mock me and quasi-gay Cereal? Close it better next week and you win bro.
But, thx for being around and active. Even tho Cred got you on a nice jab bout bein on as much as peeps like me n Lars. lol.
To start, and MOST this verse is pretty damn GOoD. You’d get the W here if you didn’t mess around end gay/lazy. Thx for drop tho.

GL next week all.
Zelf and I will bite our tongues n coexist. We’re currently in therapy with Sandra.
~

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 04-23-2023 at 09:28 PM.