View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 06:35 PM   #9
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@Spree
Your quick asks to clarify, or mis-understandings, or stfus have prompted successivly better streamlined jabs.

As you see, the rough draft was for Kung and LGI.
Your uninformed simplistic battle-mind thought it may be yet another pharaoh nonsensical spam, so rather than reading you blindly asked for elab...

When served with a 5 point bullet style retort, the likes of which only a 39 year old editor/writer could have ever properly served you (after [sorry] Spamming too much)...

Lol, the following (Expected @this point) "cry for more",..LOL from SPREE COME ON GUYS

Resulted in 5-6 Battle Lines where I of course both Ride&Jab u, like Blue&Lars...
AND a quick refercence link for 30 slang names of firearms....oh wait that's a big word for Spree -- GUNS.
Guns bro. Let's bring some week 2 guns who cares how old the subject is.

But I digress.
From now on any1 who doesn't think I'm good
Or anyone who doesn't comprehend a (short/ non-rambly) post that I make

Will be ignored. Put to the side. Dealt with later on the dockett when things are more dead. Or forever ghosted.
Right @Ghost1

ANYTHING TO ADD KUNGFUGRIP????
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote