View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 09:02 AM   #8
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
Loss to Spree aka Beans

Maaaaaaaaaan….

Stop w/ the threats. I box w/ the best. Ur whole defense is goofy as shit…
Homie the only shots we see u slippin, r the ones u use to roofie a bitch.
This Joe blow no shows the most.DOPE to open. Just great wording/flow which is why at this pt in 2023, Ryno is one of the greats of battle text. Im floored u flake combat…
Let's deal with this closing Line3 phrase at the end after the compliments.*
I mean the way u ghost gatherings, I’d need a ouija board to make contact.
Nice, dope
Chicks sex me crazy. My romance makes me adorable. Truth, I thrive…
Examine the sentence, Ry. You can re-word a better setup, bro.*
If ur bitches get flowers n candles, it’s the visual after their horrible suicide.
Last week was trash geek. That shit ur cookin burned cuz it’s tragic…
It’s funny u tried to bake beans, then wound up getting served to the masses.
Fire and possibly my fav. punch OTB. LOVE THE OPENING INTERNAL QUICK last week/trash geek. And he didn't put a comma after trash like Topicalists might.
He ain’t a killer w/ sigs. I’ll send em to a new world. Rys a sinner, u dig…
Homie I stretch marks, his body won’t look the same once I deliver this kid!
Not bad but compared to the bars before it, it doesn't have the same super-sting. But it's still ok.
*REGARDING 2 OF RYNO'S SETUPS
(And Alottt of Battler's setups):
Im floored u flake combat
Doesn't make sense dude. To me. Flake is a verry versatile/flexible word, usually a noun but it appears you're trying to make it an adjective or (ad)verb here? Or a purposefully grammatically incorrect/tenses for phonetics? I donno, dude.
The next one's worse tho, (DESPITE ME LOVING MOST OF THE VERSE):
Chicks sex me crazy. My romance makes me adorable. Truth, I thrive...
Just look at it on it's own Ryno.
YES IT RHYMES PRETTY PERFECTLY WITH The Big-Multi punch on the follow.
BUT, who would ever say such a thing? In a live battle? This is "fitting the setup" to your punch if I ever saw it. AND You're a goat so it's certainly not terrible...just sayin' that it's not gr8 phraseology (particularly the middle - 'my romance makes me adorable')...So, yeah I mean I picked at 2 setups out of what I thought was a pretty fire verse.
~
**Phara checks grammar on Edit:
(intransitive) To flake: to prove unreliable; to abandon or deseret.
I suppose the sentence could fit?
I don't know. I prefer flake out on combat, or u r (such) a flake w/(when it come2) combat, etc. But..just the nitty gritty.

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 04-28-2023 at 09:17 AM.