View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 09:34 PM   #5
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Slime u out when you agitate a Snake, We torture him to local news indicate a break
They find you in the Waters! Parasites Inside Bayou, it look like a Contaminated Lake//
Hacked his location, I'm good with the trace! It's gruesome what we do in the place
They couldn't identify him at first, Lack Of Oxygen confirmed he was Blue In The Face//
2018, we moved the weight in the mud! New era... they opened the gate to the flood
Me an JB looked up to you! Then it was Jealous Sibling: We seen the Hate In Yo Blood//
Hitman, Death calls soon I hear a text hit! Blade, I'm the one you fear next wit
Sharp end went in his Stomach, then it Left Out the Back like a Rear Exit//
Home Invasion, we had to do him dirty! What i Pull Up & Lift don't need a Gym buddy
Hidden Cameras on u... We Watched Ya Movements On Screen, I did the Film Study//
2 Shooters, 1 Driver, it's a handful I can deal with! Bad thoughts with this steel fifth
May 1991, My Family was really Outside Shooting Summertime, That's Will Smith//
Never trust Blue, he why the loyalty stop! Bag on his head... cost a royalty drop
Bullets rip his Outfit, to bad the Stitches he need ain't from a Embroidery Shop//
Funeral, i hope the suit stretchable! Pics of ya Casket, we made the shoot flexible
You finally get to Grow Underground with the Soil... he died a Root Vegetable//

Last edited by DynamiCz; 04-28-2023 at 09:44 PM.