View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 09:15 AM   #278
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Christhmas
White Winter

Grins are shown ,they stay a glow, black footprints lie beneath white winter snow
Past shadows vanish as our sin is stoned, fall ends, yet here rose our friend of hope
He cleansed us when we consumed the menace, lit up our souls then fueled the essence
Now snowflakes fall with our gloom, depression, alas a Christmas with a future present

We’re grateful for our countless blessings, even when we refused to embrace your might
Back when our faces resembled the grayest skies, because we couldn’t fight the pain inside
Back when autumn leaves fell from the tallest trees, we were rotten seeds restrained from light
Just Two brothers with a decaying frame of mind, souls pitch black, that couldn’t change to white

Hawk eyes were on us day and night, for we did what we must to survive
Stealing bread rations, taking tiny bites, a pair of thieves being parasites
We hid in the dumpsters of dark alleys, trying to avoid police that roamed the streets
Just Two miserable homeless teens, searching for the missing piece to their broken dream

Life was looking bleak, autumn leaves fell along with our well being
Lice ticked over our scalps with fleas, skin disease, our health had ceased
Heavy breathing had you blacking out; we grasped each other’s hands to move through this journey strong
But cries were heard for miles on that gloomy dawn, waking up, to see you were nearly gone

We were just two scared kids with fear eating our carcass, not stopping till it’s leaving us heartless
Each day that passed weakened our conscious, oxygen was like breathin' some toxins
On this endless season of autumn, we sat beneath the trees, seen as forgotten
A brown leaf fell to our feet, but we looked in despair as it began to darken…

It seemed like all hope was lost, our sorrow was about to tie this rope a knot
Till a white light appeared with a drawing glow, that lead us to a tree, with a broken cross
We were hesitant to pick up the pieces, for the tree in front of us had all black leaves
But we each took one half; those were the instincts of the grandest thieves

The two pieces were drawn to each other, like they were attracted by the same white beam of light
Each piece had a unfinished writing, but when put together, spelt “Jesus Christ”
Right then, the white light reeled us in, saying that only faith will clear our sins
We accepted him, Jesus, as our savior, friend, whom we swore to worship till the very end

We were just two homeless brothers, but now were the sons of a greater being
Our chests started to glow suddenly, as our black souls were whitened clean
That day started a new beginning, the status of our old life withered
All the black leaves fell from that tree, the change of a black autumn to a white winter

I look into the vast distance; passed the skies blue colorful hues
remembering how the hummingbird's chirp matched your wondrous' mood
you were subtle with gloom; singing it to sleep with lovable tunes
soothing any troubled creature that moved under the moon
the flowers would bloom; every time it sensed your motion in presence
your devotion to blessings captured rising oceans in essence
you glowed with fluorescent fragrances that flourished your life
time would stand still as your tranquil beauty allured in the night
You were the source of delight; and I assured your leave wasn't in vain
For your son is sustained; to shine his bright light on the coming of day
Through perilous clouds summoning gray; I'll clear the thunder and rain
illuminating all that plummet in pain: all when I hover above the terrain
Watch my radiance seize the hand, and dispose of the dire deeds of man
And from the trees and grass to the seas and sand; I promise there’ll be a peaceful land
Once that need is grant; I hope you smile like the sweet sun you savored
I’ll always remember you as my beloved creator; Mother Nature
Sinacog is online now   Reply With Quote