View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 06:25 PM   #13
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default I fight BOTH sides on Abortion too --

Lol - That's YOUR opinion that you think the reason I think that argument is bereft of substance is solely because it does not match MY opinion.

"At least my opinion and my stance respects EVERYONE...it is based on choice over one's own body."

Again, once there's a developing fetus in the womb (particularly as the weeks tick on) it is not simply HER body... Yes, it's in the womb, but separate DNA, skeleton, organs, etc..

Your stance respects everyone except the potential life -- the soon to be newborn human baby. So I'd argue it doesn't respect everyone -- otherwise we wouldn't be in this situation.

Don't get me wrong. I AGREE that Red states are going WAY too far: with the no exceptions, 6-week bans before the woman even knows she's preg, attempts to restrict birth control and day after pills, threatening doctors & pharmacies w/ prosecution AGREED that this is draconian & terrible...AND I will argue/ have argued with the extreme pro-lifers about these sick measures.

I'm a more moderate and am just pointing out [my perceived] flaws in the(your) pro-abortion arguments. "Don't get one if you don't like them" is lazy. I'd argue it's objectively lazy, but yes, that's technically still an opinion.
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote