View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 09:36 AM   #6
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
No, c

You HAVE moved past using african-american pics as your own right?

yea like literally 15 years ago but really fresh opener this is going to be enthralling surely *slow fart sound*

But!

stfu fsgit

You'll never not be angry that you're a basic, evasive white kid
This'll be a wash. You'll run off quicker than the makeup that makes ya light-skinned

this is fucking terrible. THISLL BE A WASHH!h!! lol such an idiot

idiom. used to say that something is equal and that one side does not have an advantage.

Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › it's a wa...
It's a wash Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

so this exchange will be dead even with no clear advantage for either side but he will run away like this hypothetical make up uve given him in ur weird scenario here? i think u left one of ur decoy lines in?

You're just a flake-like clown who lives a fake life. Wow
Wants jerry curls so bad, springer's doing his own interpretation in his grave right now

because hes dead? also watre we doing in the set up here? wat is a flake like clown wat clowns are flake like? oh yea honey i called the clown for the birthday party BUT U KNOW HOW FLAKEY THEY ARE....THEY ARE LIKE FLAKES .......

o frak wants to have gerri curl or even jerrys curls an this caused jerry springer the talk show host to be in his coffin doing nothing cuz hes dead? i mean u cant just say words that are similar an pretend they create meaning when theyre linked together man r u an actual retard wut is this

Did dom even sign in? Pretty sure id've scouted n seen
EEEITHER WAY^ stop challenging guys that are out of your league

an out of your league flip i mean wow how did u come up with this. this line is bitten. ur biting.

Got a bestie named kungfugrip, u never held a glock 9 in the air
I'm with grippin' the steel. Ur with Grip in the steel swan ride at the fair

is this a canadian thing? the swan ride?! plus kungfugrip is a real life junky that fucks his mother in a one room apartment moaning like dudley do right as his face melts into an old navy hoody stained with coke dust and tears.

Fuck all them old phonies you're violently fondling
If u went from rags to Riches, its bc R. Corey is finally swallowing

how do u even still have these peoples names stored in ur stupid little chipmunk brain mikey? HES SWALLOWING HAHAHAHAHA HAR HAR HARDY FUCKA HAR WOW IT FUNNY CUZ HE LIKE SUCKING A PEENIE GET IT EVERYONE WAT A JOKE IM FLOORED MOVE OVER MULANEY CANCEL UR SPECIAL CUZ BARCOTIC FUCKING FUNNY PANTS SETTING THE COMEDY WORLD ABLAZE lol rag to riches he dick sucka now heh

Stuck try'na save this planet via solar wind farms
We're all worried about the pole shift, meanwhile urs is 10PM at a local strip bar

so frak is now putting solar panels on his house is this wat i am sposed to believe here> ??/ not even solar panels cuz that wouldve actually been comprehendable and potentially possible in real life NOPE ITS AN ENTIRE FUCKI FARM OF SOLAR WIND FRAKS FARMING SOLAR WIND JUST SO U CAN MULTI LOCAL STRIP BAR?!!/1/ u shouldnt be alive i am renoncing my christianity today

is the punch that fraks a stripper cuz im going to literally fucking knock u the fuck out in real life

Fact is ya scared to jump. My strap is prepared to dump a round
Bullets so Aero/dynamic they could hit a battle of theirs a month from now

the bullets would hit one of aero an doms battles due to their cylindrical, sleek design and trajectory capabilities? they could travel into the future and hit words in the internet?

yo do u ever think that ur mom loves u? cuz she doesnt its really easy to tell after reading this stuff

What's really sad is relying on SETH for tips & backup
Went from using Bronzer to being called it if we rank contestants in this matchup

lol yea remember that bronzer from the olympics NO ONE FUCKI TALK LIKE U THIS WEIRD DIALECT THAT U HAVE ADOPTED TO STRETCH UR TERRIBLE, CONTRIVED RAPPER RHYMES AN PUNCH LINES IS FUCKING ABYSMAL AN RIDICULOUS AN IF WE CAN EVEN EXCUSE THE FACT THAT U SPEAK LIKE AN ALIEN FROM FAGOT PLANET WAT COLOR DO U THINK BRONZER IS !?!? ITS NOW BROWNZER U FUCKIN DUNCE U FUCKIN NUMBSKULL IDIOT STUPIDO LITERAL MONGREL DUMB FUCKIN CHIMP

pretty good verse here all in all, lets see if frak did enough to chalenge u

16, bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
Yo,.
Is this guy serious?
Barc will rush out old rhymes in no time.
Played af. Every verse this ho writes smells like ‘05 more than Fubus cologne line.

FAAACCCCCCSSSS

When Frac works the crowd,
It’s the Ric Flair drip w/ wooooo’s
While you’re in the chat discussion kissing dudes, your crowd work looks more suspect than Richard Jewels.

BANG. BANG. BANG. SHIT LIKE DATTTTTTTTTTTTT

You got frac, resin, blue….the greats are set.
While u don’t even deserve the same respect Hensley gets & we’ve all seen him make up deaths to pay for meth.

he literally made them up i was there.

Barc writes like stormg… post lobotomy.
& his bravado is comedy,
He should take after Ja Morant; & follow up all that gun talk with an apology.

DON DEMARCO

You said you would only edit a few times, & you lied
Your girl said she only been with a few guys, I think you both should read a dictionary a few times

LOL YEA THESE WORDS DONT MEAN WAT U SAY THEY DO YA FUXKI STUPID IDIOT

You always sign in to the league, & pick up some wins
But by week 4.. it’s a bigger nose dive than if I threw zuchs kid off a bridge.

LOL suck a boner zook veves trash an its hands when i see u

Your weird as fuck, that’s why people stay far from you man
Only time youll catch anyone dead next to Barc would be touring aokigahara, Japan.

legit i turn fkongver;ogn on barc off rip in china or nagosaki idgaf he fagot

I get that ur mentally ill ‘N that lack of validation got u being extra for real.
But hey man… Pharaoh thinks your good. & well, that should tell you how the rest of us feel.

i hope pharaoh fucking brain hemoraghes an he melts into a puddle of dogshit

pretty close battle but i had frak edging every line tbh. i went back an forth trying to decide a winner an it could go either way if ur mentally handicapped

v fracture
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.