View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 11:10 AM   #7
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default Lars - ZZZ - Zelph gonna need a "showing Bags" (nice vote) or Sinacog Next week )_ THANKS

Alright gents,
Very interesting matchup here.

In the past I've gone punch by punch breakdowns, and that tends to get me *ahem* rambling...about technical stuff, about strategy, about well everything...and the vote could get too long.
That said, I THOUGHT THIS WAS A CLOSE BATTLE AND BOTH GUYS HAD NICE HITS HERE.

So for the sake of brevity, I will focus on the "1 Miss each" (IMO) and then try to call this close one.

Again guys, really nice, smooth and Harsh JABS...mmm. more fun than topicals. Pretty much great shit; so I'll focus on a miss each:

Barc
"What's really sad is relying on SETH for tips & backup
Went from using Bronzer to being called it if we rank contestants in this matchup
"
Compared to your other fire, barc? No. Not this. Reasoning:
1 - you already played early on the fake-black thing (FINE to repeat, just do it better)
2 - corniness of the bar. the closer. not terrible. but not FIRE. Man, barc. I have been really impressed with you cutting down the cornball WP factors this year. But here, I'll give you the slight knock.
3 - more seth play. i know it's part of everything. and he's here trolling (like me) etc...still...ppl knew you'd drop a seth bar. suprise us next time & ignore him.

Frac
"While u don’t even deserve the same respect Hensley gets & we’ve all seen him make up deaths to pay for meth."
Aight Frac. Nice comeback& decent drop. Let's pick at the one thing. That closer; the end of it -- na, man.
Make up deaths to pay for meth is a NICE rhyme phonetically
but...just from a phraseology perspective, it is kind of lame, reachy, lazy, Rhyme-centric, you know? Just don't love it, in what I found an otherwise entertaining verse.

GENERAL SUMMARY / FINAL CALL:
I like to get in the weeds. I'll try to keep it brief, for Z.

-Frac got more of that shorter/quicker-hitting hoppy/bouncie aggressive rhyming.
-Barc here, def more stretched...takes a while to get the pay-off but the multi is usually bigger/bit more complex.

Really nice job guys for the most part and here's LOTBs (i.m.o.)

Barc - haha. Man I'm having trouble picking. Thought there was enough fire here to yeah...BARC GOT THIS but it's not a Wash. I did not have one huge standout here barc. Just general damn nice job 'cept for the Seth bar.

Frac - dude that opener fucking HEAT. Diss on his old style/old rhymes, Fubu reference/comparison/ date metaphor. If you stay signed in can't wait to see your future drops.
Zuch line was also fire. God this is so close, closer than I thought when I just bolded Barc the W.
*Morning EDIT BEFORE WORK*
YES THE ZUCH LINE IS OFFICAL LOTB
cuz its a diss on both barc,+ appearance jab at the ol' zuch leg' and a "flip" for barc.**
Frac, as I told Barc, I try to separate discussion&keystile shit-talk from real votes on real battles SO
RIGHT BAGS?

your reference on my name etc... did not play a factor. GREAT line as well fuck this is almost a tie... But I got barc here @ like a 90-93% grade
And Frac (just a fewww less polished) around a 85-90% grade
out of 100.

WEIRD SHIT HERE - SOME DAY YOU TROLLS WILL UNDERSTAND my shit in archives like 2026?
meaning:
Frac has TOP 2 LOTBS here!!!! the zuch-punch & fubu opener
BUT
Tiebreaker is CONSISTENCY
AND TIGHER WORDING/SYLLABLES and slightly better flow/smoothness

ain't sayin ur shits not tight frac.
sayin maybe ur rusty so barc edges here. but gl next week man nice heat

Thx both for drops;
Gl next week.
Next.~