View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 08:20 AM   #24
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
@Lars obv big mad. Wrote a thesis on my text career and fictionalized half of it. You a con artist bro. You convinced the battle heads that you good at topicals. They don’t know any better. I do. You sway battles and beg for votes behind the scenes. ain’t top ten on this site. Never was. You were too scared to participate the season before frank took over. Jumped in when everyone left. All people that are better than you enjoy my writing. I can list them but it would take too long.

You conned text for twenty years through persistent cheerleading for yourself. Your online “life” is a lie.

Stay mad bitch
Not bad retort bud, but tbh?
Stfu 'til you expand your lame dead career and "type" IN on the other Competitive Thread U Lame, lol like farohs would type that free OM collab for you that you HORDE for wittys printout lol.
I like how you kept it short Mike so yea
this is a quick less<than 8 rite ans&zyg?
4 ON AP CALC EXAM JUNIOR YEAR LARZ lol love you still buddy make it HURTTTT emcee and pharaoh asooooo hard for their egos hahaa~ free n ez like marely here "parlay"ing queerz ok ONE FINAL SITE ROAST AUDO LINK Practice from top dog Roy Emcee lol promise.
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote