Thread: Just Know:
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 01:41 PM   #50
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Fair to say no one reads your posts.
As if I care:
Try the 3 line closer for your minority attn span?
lol. Bobby d and other retired idiot foreign alias trolls walls fucking hold my intellectualism and attention more than your short lectures. DONT YOU EVER TELL ME AND LARS TO BEHAVE U NKOW YEAH LOT OF AGE
jokes (a./j) haha WHO ELSE BEEN WRITIN QUARTER CENT. EDITING RAPPING SINCE 98 WITH RONMCDON AND DALLA$ U KNOW NOTHING OF NCESS HISTORY RIGHT MUFF?
HE KNOWS NOTHING DOESNT READ EVERY GREAT UPPED POST OF THIS GREAVEYARD IGNITED FOR NOSTALGia.
cap rant over. i havent touched bobbys wall yet. and now i go nedd to finish last half cup coffee lars is waiting forrrrrrrrrrever (obv 5 syllies on teh shceme for emcee lol)... yeah he'll drop at 3am as wifey rollz over cold side'a the bed like teh dark s1de of sinacog's Tarot Card Moon card fuck yo Amen jk ur like the RB dudes knocking my spamz GOLD ALL OOVER REAL WRITERSREEDERS KNO
dont u even attemt to debate NYC or Bladed on ANYTNING POOLITICAL ON THOSE DISCUSSION ARTICLE DROPZ u simplistic buffoon.
lol. YOU MAY B ABLE TO SKEWL WOKE fucking COVID paranoid IDIOTS ALIEX JONES quanon Video links ANWER SKEWLED HIM WITH THE DATA WHO VER THAT TROLL WAS, LIKELY quill 10% or @Bilionaire Pimp or <3 I suck Dick whatever teh most obsssssssssssene aliases all over this place CAN I JUST INDULGE FINALLy after a little practice and feed u nkow what
u have no love for the culture and the poll u know what fake poll or not
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote