View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 12:42 AM   #2
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default MY ONLY EVER HOF REAL NOM IS UP IN OM (Thx)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
All I need is one mic (job)

Give me diode’s role

Give me blue bayou’s role

I’m exceeding quota on both and making mils

I’m coming for the title…
And, yet another Easy Fucking Example lol...
Lol, as if we alllways R JK right NYC, and have you up near the top 4ever (IF YOU EVER PEEP Those articles on the Old Racist drop lol)...
Yes Yea... a perfect QUICK MOCKJOB on me (again by NYC) for our OBSCENE EGO THAT LARS AND UNIVERSE COULD ONLY IGNITE hahahahah
You HAVE been ROASTED on the Small Adult Thread now
(HOWEVER MANY TYPOS mispellings or PARANOID rannnnts LOL)
BAGS KNOWZ U WERE TOAST WITH EVVVRYone here loll (cept of course Justice League TrollBetter than EVERYONE site Owner Now Selling)

Lastly, if you wish to continue the questioning of MY OR emcee's or pharaohs' fro that mater Homosexuality? Or lack thereof? Desire for cock of EITHER LARS OR BLUE OR WITty (hahaha we never ONCE JOKEd on Uni's cock because why? OH BECSUSE HES THE EZ goat of all time who SMOKEJOB TROLJOBBED ME WORRRRRWSE Than bags ever could have fucking DREAMT he'd DO IN BARCY MCWHINEFEST)

Thus,I'd aptly refer you to SELF ACTIVATES wall, which of course you already stroked your obscene Ego on, where your Roast Continues,yesss
NYC, mayyyybe the #1 TROLL with UNI (CUAZ YOU FAKEFED BB' sGEMS AND V'S GEMS for 10 years u ididididiot THX THO was GR8 WHY IM HERE HAHA)
Yep COULE NEVER EEEEVER mock Dead Like Me and Lars and AeRO if he WASNT LAzy~
Eng, BB, Dull, all the PRIOR MENTIONS? .. ALLL better than your troll contributions if we want to call them that NYC.

Last edited by House of Leaves; 05-08-2023 at 12:44 AM.
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote