View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 07:22 AM   #54
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCe View Post
Where MaCe goes, Blue follows

Nah you hoe ass child...the lunch lady would say "MaCe is HIM, let him cook"...

Pharoah, I accept...but April im busy as hell. I could potentially drop a verse by 4/9. 4/9 due date? 12 bars total.

80-85? You do realize I was under multiple names on HF over the span then...my best verses were under different names - atleast looking back now. Who the fuck knows, art is subjective...

Lastly, because the last battle I primarily lost due to grammer Natzi's disliking "my style," I shall template mine according to the latest netcee-fashion...you hoe's.

Also, there needs to be a battle voting criteria. The current "method of voting" if you will, is lazy as fuck and disregards most of the writing elements which I was assuming would have survived to this date.

For instance:

1. Wordplay
2. Flow,
3. Personals,
4. Hard Hitting Punches

No vote will count unless all these aspects are considered and graded line by line. Just saying " i didn't like this, or that is corny, or so and so gets my vote" is lazy as fuck and disrespects the legacy of good text battling. I would have expected you fucking twerps to keep this alive, but you failed this......which is partially why this shit is dying here. There's not context-grading of actual verses. It is doggith-shittith and boring.

Hell, if you both want, you can pick a beat and we can write our verses to it to let the voters play as they read through to judge flow...

I accept. Again, I will need some time as I do have a very busy month.

Whaaaaat MaCe is STILL AROUND!!!??? LOL

Fucking legend right here. Swear to God we were on sites YEAAAARS ago.
Where's ClaRk GrisWaLd @ lol
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Lyfzaa Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote