View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 07:32 AM   #14
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
It’s an odd one for me because guys like Dominate, Neighbor and Cashius I knew of long before NC was a thing so in my head I don’t really consider them NC battlers. Same thing with the likes of Lefty, ALIEN and Hush etc.

Answer has been a monster here most recently, Zuch and Dave too for their parts… all guys I knew of pre-NC but have proven really dominant in text.

Topical wise here we’re quite lucky I guess in that a lot of the best chose to make this place home. There’s a long list of notable names to be honest, but @Certain was for sure always a favourite read of mine, I especially liked his Pig verse, @CopyPat is ridiculous with it as far as his schemes go, @deadman obviously but then you’ve the likes of @Vulgar who has amazing creativity to him. Again, they’re all guys I knew of pre-NC in truth so I don’t really consider them NC heads in my mind but since they’ve been here forever I guess that’s just nostalgia talking, plenty probably do.
Cashius was a monster
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote