View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 11:55 PM   #58
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default Thx MaCe - You mfin Idiots wonder Why I can't Stop

Great bud.
Yeah nice opinions and checkins all over.
Also great nod on the Lars roast of his life above you.
Yeah 1 line as you Iggy harder than Uni & dom.
Yes as I truly obliged with a true GL going forwrd as I roasted your lame whining loseingist oldesd ugliest why are you fucking here with real writers/rappers/readers/editors/thick skinnee ppl.......
god we're into anothe rlist
-trolls who troll well enuff to fucking give me 1 line so I REFORM RIGHT
-yeah also yeah carefully examin the roast of your vote-complaining life while you beg for critical feed from 0 people on the site except me
who is busy with yahoo, redit, lars, aj, everyone in the world on netcees except frank (wait seth said he was trans right)
so yes I am roasting harmlessly satirically the entire netcees except certain and veritas ok.
u know what i got veritas on a Close Shop Novel shit in lars' discussion
u know what mace you're welcome buddy.
YEah real pat on the back and appluse for mr. mace here.
Yes, as If I am not tight iwht (god arrrguably diode can i even say that? can i?
I sure MIGHT...IM GUESSING? he likes my reforming from a troll to the best voter in teh world insantly?
Do you want me to continue with smart rhetoric roasting your ass to oblivion, as of course diode haes me and has 17 MOds and Fake Judges pretending retirement while he calls to his behest for the Kung's majority stake future.
Yes and NYC's 5% minortiy stake could certainly be upped to 7.5-10,,, as Lars and Gamble quit baiting me for summations and I practice the 379840307892078957892304789578934057892b rough drafts that Universe's GoatJob got before I burned him secretly...really worse than lars and every1 let's be honest uni polish that next one up ur only on page 3 right.
And oh dare I dom, for a proper calm tag as I submit satirically to his historical vote right
Yes @Universe, the plot point ridiculous 3word transition on p.2, whilllle spectacular, of course had that litttel redundnat strung out 4syll multi for Lars to suck your dick on.... right, while real writers, me, dom, literally everyone not trolling an end rhyme into obliviion like frank who does it kinda good right?
Omg got frank too secretly got veritas so basically universe?
Yeah certain can help you as I calmly explain how p2. is perfectly fixed right?
Then, when bored retired OM nihilists (to death for Karp and BB's secret fascination ladies and gentlman), most of that population is retired or reading all of this fake-vote-ego-shattering dominiance secrfetly perforemed for text history (right mace, like key me a quick 4 before you whine about how the checkin is 2 no 4-5 weeks away, because Hawaai or w/e wasn't fun enough right. Gottta yeah there's some 37 yr old in SF dude he's kiiinida tight with u but still just... .yeah forget it he don't wanna see you and you'd overstay your welcome. He'd become sick of you as you promise everything, a lot of fun. 2-9.75 lines of trash, etc,
So yeah I'''d (right NYC) looove to visit wise wiggles of course in Portland or Seattle, yes,
and while we're at it when he comes back to observe the best collab in Drug Phonetic Rhymign history ladies and gentleman,
now mace and universe if we're talking audio unmixed practice here part 3 of that 2nd skim read of his #1 verse over universe's best expertly crafted drop that Frank Tutored him on, of course lars sucking, me calmyl editing his 1 mistake, etc
YEah certain peeped it and told me to feed even better,
because Frank's just not done enough for this place.

Yes Universe and Mace ladies and gentlmen.
NYC, Eng, Everyone who studied rhetoric, smart ppl stuff, 1-line ironic retorts to keep me from committing suicide you know what uni and mace. Yes even Pig Mod who was (LOL pretend Banned on a big Rig JOb0LOOOLLL watching carefully with that 1 line compliment that Mace just can't seem to type out of his 35 year old generic old fingers.

yeah.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote