View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 10:29 PM   #18
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razah View Post
Hurry.
Thanks for the bump.

Work in progress and incremental - https://turn-production.up.railway.app/

The site is black and white - I code from a functionality first, design later mindset.

Be advised of a few things:
  • You can do nothing right now except take ownership of your name. Contact me here if there's an issue (i.e., someone takes your name before you), and I can fix whatever.
  • If you don't add a username to your account, you aren't able to be searched. You can do this from the lil' figure icon. Until you add a username, it greets you as your email (but only you can see this on the site).
  • Use an email you're comfortable with me knowing - I think I've been here long enough for y'all to know I'm not a dick, but bear in mind I'll be able to see emails.

Right now, the writing tool is in progress - it will be bare bones to start with to implement some stuff. ETA is the end of the month to allow users to (1) write and save content, (2) view other user profiles, (3) read other users writing that is marked as public, and (4) some automated things to prevent abuse.

At the end of the day, I'm not going to replace netcees. I'm going to build something to supplement it.
symetrik is offline   Reply With Quote